cbotb

Tuesday, July 12, 2011


Whilst in Utah a few weeks back,
Camille, Polly and I got the chance to meet up again,
I haven't seen Camille forever,
but, it was fun how we could pick up where we left off,
I loved being able to laugh again,
and laugh so hard!!!
it's amazing that we were even friends in High School because we were all so different,
we still are.
but, I guess, that's what makes it work,
we can see the good in each other and balance out the bad.

Polly does our hair which is thyBESTgift you can give a girl....
and
she only charges us an arm,
(instead of an arm and a leg!)
we did our hair in the evening so we had the whole salon to ourselves,
Kurt stopped by and brought us soda and chocolates...
then after we went to dinner,
Kurt decided to come with us,
(because he's a trooper.)
and I think he saw a side of me that he's never seen,
or at least heard a few stories....
a few times during dinner i looked over at him and he was laughing just as hard as i was.
it was nice to re-connect!
thanks guys, i love ya,
hey, lets do it again in about 6 weeks....when we have re-growth!

No comments: