cbotb

Monday, July 18, 2011

it seems time goes by so fast....

moving is getting real....i signed our 30 day lease last Saturday...

Caitlyn's fingers are doing better, she is learning to bend them again, she can bend them as much as she wants, she just can't let them go straight because then they will 'pop' and break the tendons...

life is stressful right now....
and it will probably be so until we our all moved and settled....

i've been sick all weekend...

Spencer went to the Dallas Temple for the first time, i loved how he noticed the oxen,
i loved how he came walking into the front door and said; "I baptized Thor!"
then the next day he said " I love how every one wears white shirts, white ties, white shoes and white teeth"!!!
that made me laugh!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry your stressed...I know the feeling..., and I'm happy you have Spencer to keep you smiling! I love that boy!


P.S. Why does your blog not show up on the side bar of red rock news? That is usually how I know when you update!

julie said...

hey, thanks for thinking of me.... stress is stressful!
thanks for hanging with kurt and lynzie, it meant the world to her... and yes, Spencer has a little bit of Dave in him and he makes me laugh about something everyday....
i got a tad bit frusturated and took it down, but you can still find me right?