cbotb

Monday, February 14, 2011

Calgone take me away....

moving.IS.hard!
the hardest three days of my life, it's physically and emotionally draining.
but
Kurt...... he is amazing!!!
even with all he's been through, he's still a rockstar in my book.
and a cute one at that!

our new apartment is cute, it's just small.
I am really liking the idea of apartment living and just living very simply.
it's amazing and almost ridicules of how much stuff.junk.crap. we've collected over the years and how much of it we didn't need and didn't use,
it's been nice to "clean house", so to speak, and the weird thing is,
I always felt like I was throwing away, and spring cleaning, and I was,
I guess it's just a matter of when push comes to shove, you don't need all the extra stuff, that sometimes you might think you will need, and so you save for a raining day.
I like the lesson I've learned from this move, it feels good.

Valentines Day was a bust,
with moving we didn't do our annual Valentines tradition...
next year....

1 comment:

Lowry said...

It is amazing how much stuff we save and can't even remember what it is or where it is, and then when you throw it away you never miss it or remember it. Keep a few thing just for fun. Love, Lowry