cbotb

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

we are enjoying our little apartment so far,
of course,
first things first,
#1
top of the list of things to do first....

SWIM!!!!
.
the pool was too cold,
but,
the jacuzzi was perfect!
and to think, this time last week, we were iced/snowed in!

and I.....
I,
just loved sitting by the pool, listening to the water, feeling the wind blowing,
watching the kids play
and
NOT
loading.packing.lifting.carrying.unloading.or.looking.at.another.box!!!
.
i'm going to miss Texas.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

After reading through your blog I see a lot has happened! Sounds relaxing to sit in the jacuzzi...or next to it! Wish I could have been a help in your moving. Maybe when you move again...to Utah!

P.S. Congratulations on 20 yrs.!!!!! I must admit Kurt is my favorite Brother-in-law! You got a great guy!

Lowry said...

A lot of work to get done. Glad is't over and you can party for a little while. Love ya, Dad, L.

chrissy said...

fun! sounds like after all that moving, you should take all the time you can to relax in the jacuzzi!