cbotb

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kuli

Kurt rolls in this morning at 9:30,
it's always so good to see him after a long week!
I go pick him up and drop him off at home,
he jumps in the shower and heads straight over to the dentist without a second to spare,
after all this time, he's finally getting his permanent tooth in, it's been a long painful road and we're glad it's over!

Until, it's not!

he has an major infection and for the next 2+ hours they are surgically taking OUT the post in his gum, scraping and cleaning it out.... and then stitching it back up!
he's mouth, nose and eyeball hurts, he says, and I know he means it.
so the saga continues,
and just in the nick of time to start moving in a few minutes.....
.
.
.
Many moons ago,
my sister Diane went to Hawaii,
I handed her some of my hard-earned money and said,
"please get me a Hawaiian ring that says my name on it",
and so, because she is so awesome, she did!
not knowing what my Hawaiian name would be or what it would look like was exciting in and of itself,
better than Christmas,
but...
can you imagine my excitement when I saw what my ring said...
~Kuli~

Kurt+Julie=Kuli

I sure do love Kurt!
I appreciate the sacrifices he makes for our family,
it's going to be so nice to be all together again in Utah,
we just have to get through this season of change,
but, we can do it, and we will, and we'll have fun doing it....
just 6 more months, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
we can do this.


1 comment:

Lowry said...

It's enjoyable to catch up on the family news. When you see light at the end of the tunnel and make your way to the light, all of a sudden you see all of the beautiful colors of nature, instead of just black. Love ya, Lowry