cbotb

Friday, February 26, 2010

luva this picture!

My youngest brother,
(child #8, sitting on the back porch in previous post)
the day after
he returned home from his mission!

I remember
his mission president gave him
permission to ride the train home instead of flying,
the train station was just a few block from
my grandma Harris' house,
where my dad grew up
and where I spent a lot of my childhood,
it made Dave coming home all that more exciting!
It's amazing what 12 years will do....
just look at Candice and Caitlyn!!!
they adored their Uncle Dave......
they still do!
.
.

How much fun was that!!! I remember coming home and turning on pink floyds darks side of the moon album and watching Candice and Kati dance ballet style... It was one of those magic moments that you don't ever forget...Dave

2 comments:

Cook Family said...

Holy cow Caitlyn and Lynzie look a lot alike. They are so cute.

Dave said...

How much fun was that!!! I remember coming home and turningon pink floyds darks side of the moon album and watching Candice and Kati dance ballet style... It was one of thos magic moments that you don't ever forget...