cbotb

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yesterday was one of those days, I wanted to write and get some of my frustrations out b/c that always seems to help, but I keep fighting the thought of having all that negitivity down on paper, my mom always told me "things will look better in the morning" and so I miserably waited it out and waalaa here it is in the morning and I don't feel sooo heavy! I have to confess... as I have been blog surfing I have found some really good blogs that I have utterly enjoyed reading, they are so creative in their descriptions of everyday life, and most importantly these bloggers keep it real ! I love that ! I start to feel sorry for myself when I read blogs that only show or tell the perfect things...perfect children, perfect houses and husbands and perfect vacations....which I should add, my kids are almost perfect...we are working on it! I haven't even straightened my house up this morning ( b/c I have color processing on my head and I'mmm bloggginggg!!!) Kurt is mad at me, AND I've never gone on a real exotic vacation like everyone else! Are you ready for this tear-jerker...We're never taken our kids to Disneyland yet!!! I know, I know, It's breaking your heart, well it is mine too! Well, my time is up, I need to wash this color out and looky there....I still managed to complain.....I feel better !
blog ya later.....

1 comment:

Erickson Fam said...

Ok, I REALLY like your blog. You're right, life isn't perfect and I love reading blogs about real life and the random stuff that happens.
Heck, if you saw my house right now I guarantee you would feel better about yourself! It's a mess.

Like I said, I'm around - call at any time and I will help with your blog (although it looks great!)