cbotb

Friday, August 08, 2008

Eight Eight Oh Eight

A date to remember ! The Olympics start today, I always feel so patriotic and always gets a little tear in my eye,,, it's such a journey to be able to get there! I've never had that Olympic desire but I can really respect others for reaching there Olympic dreams! Not only is it intriuging to watch but I love the life stories behind each person and what obstacles they had to overcome to get there. This should be interesting to watch this year!
blog ya later...

*** Wasn't the opening of the olympics awesome!!! I thought it was breathtakingly beautiful and so well organized and represnted!!!

1 comment:

Lowry said...

Just sneakin at peak at Dad's office. Loved your sugarbucket story. When I read 8,8,08 I thought I feel the same way.

Love ya, your on a roll, keep it coming. Mom