cbotb

Saturday, January 01, 2011

a new year, a new word...1-1-11


Happy New Year!
2011 looks and sounds so futuristic to me, so space-agey!
it's weird to write it, huh?
but hey,
I find it so renewing to start a New Year, it refreshing, it's new, and it feels good,
something like; to clean the slate and start anew, something better, to try harder!
I've been thinking about my 'new word' for this year
and while I'm lying here and can't sleep.....
oh, because maybe someone is SNORING,
I'm thinking upon my word from last year....(which was only 3.5 hours ago)
but 'magical' was my word,
and looking back we did have some 'magical' moments in 2010....

I thought my mom chose a good word for this new year.
~reach out~

So,
my new word for 2011 will be
~Renew~
It all makes perfect sense in my head and it feels very calming to my heart,
cuz each new day will be new,
and I can be renewed, and start fresh,
and if the day before I wasn't perfect, which umm ya!
I won't beat myself up or sweat the small stuff,
I will just remember that with each new morning, there is a clean slate, a renewal...
a renew!!!
sounds good to me!










SOMEONE......IS STILL SNORING!!!
dang-it.






calm.magical.renew.


No comments: