cbotb

Friday, December 17, 2010


On the second day of Christmas,
my visiting teachers gave to me.....

~Mary~
with another scripture that says,
"To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child. And so it was that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered."
Luke 2: 5-6

I am grateful for my visiting teachers,
not only for this gift,
but
a few months ago my vacuum broke,
I hadn't vacuumed for a week, I hate cleaning toilets, but I do love to vacuum,
so not being able to was ugggh---
when my V.T. ask me what she could do for me,
the words, "can I borrow your vacuum" spurted out of my mouth before I even realized what I had said,
a few days later there she is with two vacuums in hand!
she brought hers and even barrowed one from her neighbor,
I vacuumed the upstairs and she vacuumed my downstairs
and we knocked it out in no time at all!!!
see.....
I told you I was grateful for my Visiting Teachers.
.
.
.
.
I get to see Kurt in a few more hours
and
it's been 6 years today since we've seen Steve...

No comments: