cbotb

Monday, November 15, 2010

'the gink'

It's birthday week for this one....
~Candice J~
I can't believe she'll be turning 18 years old this Saturday.
my head believes it, but my heart can't,
it's too much to take in,
I've been thinking a lot about her and her 18 years of life since last week,
we've been laughing at some of the funny things we remember about her when she was little.
I have mixed emotions,
it's so fulfilling to watch your daughter grow up and yet,
you just want to keep them tiny forever.
she was the cutest little "gink"
somehow Kurt deemed her that a very young age,
it was just her...she was so "ginky" and cute!


1 comment:

Lowry said...

Happy Birthday C. and I agree that a kid can't get any cuter than you. Love the post of you cute picture as a kid. Love ya. Gramp. Lowry