cbotb

Monday, October 25, 2010

at last...

Whilst I was gone last night, Spencer took this picture of the pink clouds,
I'm so glad when he sees something that he thinks is cool, he grabs my camera and captures the moment.

at last,
I'm feeling better.
I'll tell you, when I'm overwhelmed with life it's just too hard to try to write on this blog, because the only thing that comes out is a big fat pity party, and believe you me I know!
I have a private blog that I write in almost daily, you see, I love to write and I think writing down some of your feelings is the best free therapy, and so while I was struggling this past few weeks, I would write, and it wasn't pretty, in fact it was kind-of ugly...
but, it was free ugly therapy and it works for me,
I just didn't want to share all the ugliness on my cute little family blog.
I'm afraid someone would have read it and tried to commit me to the loony bin or something!
in a nutshell,
having Kurt gone so much has been hard, really hard!
it's been emotional and financially and physically hard to start a business, and I guess it's all just been taking it's toll the last few weeks, and I have this crazy problem that I don't like to burden others with my pity party problems so,
I don't talk about it and then that just makes me feel lonely, like I'm the only girl in the whole world with problems, I know that's not so, but sometimes it can sure feel like that!
half the time I feel like a headless chicken, and the other half I feel like a dog just chasing my tail..... pure craziness.
we only have one car right now, do you even know how past crazy it gets to taxi 4 kids around to everywhere they need to go, not to mention that our 2 teenagers aren't to happy about having to be drivin everywhere, and I don't blame them, not one little bit,
but it is what it is right now and I'm sure it won't last forever, right? right!??
I could go on but what's the point?
at least I am feeling a little better about all my craziness,
good enough to try to blog again,
and having an "Attitude for Gratitude" poster hanging in our kitchen has helped,
that was a sweet little answer to a prayer that I didn't even know I needed.
at last,
I'm coming out of my funk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry jules, I know all about feeling crazy, feeling like no one else understands, feeling the funk! I'm glad your feelin better and I hope it continues...

Judi said...

julie...just found your blog address again after a long time. computer issues.
any way...i hope you're doing better! we have all been or are where you find yourself right now. i will keep you and your cute little family in my prayers.
sending hugs your way!