cbotb

Friday, May 21, 2010

A good but busy week...



This week we got to meet our 'new' nephew....
~ Tanner ~
Altho, he's 19 years old,
he's 'new' to us, because we just found out about him,
they found each other on Facebook!!!
crazy huh!
it's been the neatest experience, and so weird how everything has fallen into place, just like it should, from all parties involved.
not only does Clark and Tanner look alike,
they have so much in common....
they were driving through Dallas on there way home to Florida
so we could meet him...

Welcome to the family Tanner!

(Caitlyn, Tanner,Lynzie,
Lauren,Julie,Spencer,Clark)


in other news;


Kurt did his first run with his new truck this week,
he absolutely loves it!!!
his truck is so big,
no matter what angel I tried I couldn't get it to all fit in the lens of my camera,
the trailer alone is over 48 feet...
which, by it's self is huge,
but, ever so massive when you bring it into my little neighborhood!
we helped him tarp it,
which was a fun adventure because we'd never done that before
and because we felt like we were helping.....
Kurt was doing all the work!



a note to Caitlyn,
Do not pass under a 18 wheeler if it is moving!


in other news....
On Monday I gave' my notice' to the family that I nanny for,
I've been with them for 3 year and two new babies,
I've enjoyed it and have been blessed from working with them and knowing them!
but with everything that has been going on these past 6 months
the stress has been too much for me and has manifested itself in my health....
last Friday night Kurt and I were sitting in the after hours Care Now office,
and we decided it was time....past time really,
that I give my notice and just have faith that everything will work out,
(I'm grateful for Kurt's faith, cuz mine was running kind-of low at that point.)
and so Monday morning I did just that,
I gave them my notice,
I will work for them until we leave to go to Utah next month....
it was weird on that Monday morning....
I actually felt lighter, I feel good about my decision,
I long to be able to be home with my family and be a better wife and mother,
it was getting too hard to juggle everything,
but, I am sure glad I had a good job these past 6 months!

No comments: