cbotb

Friday, May 28, 2010

Cj & Z




I can't believe another week has past us by....
I've got to do better with blogging,
but, really other than working,
and trying to get through our last weeks of school
with everything that that entails....
we are just busy being busy....
I'll be so glad for summer, cuz you know how I feel about them!
speaking of,
we are so glad the pools are opening up this weekend,
we miss having a pool at our beck and call...


Candice is coming home a week from tomorrow!!!
They (those Utahns) got out of school today,
so, officially she is now a senior, she's so excited!
and get this, when you turn in your books
the office gives you $10.00,
so of course, they all went out to lunch,
Candice has loved her stay in Utah,
other than the ridiculous amounts of snow that they've had!
she's enjoyed the small town and what it offers, she's loved the high school and how fun it has been with such different rules than our high school here,
she's loved her girls cousins that she's got to go to school with, and always has been around family, she's going to go through family withdrawals,
I think she's going to be in shock when she returns, I've try to remind her so that she'll feel prepared...
it will be nice to have her home, when one of your kids isn't home, it just doesn't feel right,
it will be nice to feel complete again...
.........

Our little Lynzie had her second piano recital tonight,
and we got to host it at our house,
it was fun, it's so amazing to hear the kids play their pieces,
Lynzie did good, and we love her piano teacher, we are very lucky.
it makes me wish I would have stuck with the piano,
but hey, it's never too late right...
that and tennis are the two things I want to start up again....

and then, of course, my camera died.....
blog ya later.

No comments: