cbotb

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

14

The week before his birthday is always the hardest.....

and this morning at 5:27 am
there IT was, sitting on my chest...
the heaviness, the hurt, the longing that it would have been a different outcome,
the second guessing myself of what I would-of, should-of, could-of done differently.

Last year I pasted his birthday and it didn't hurt,
so why is it starting now this year again?

It's been 14 years,
you'd think I'd get over it...
and believe you me, I have in a way,
it sure doesn't physically hurt as it use too,
now it just aches, and it's sad, sad that life isn't perfect.

I guess it's just the mourning process,
and it's okay to mourn someone you love,
a mother's love is amazing,
I loved Landon even before holding him in my arms,
I know that I already knew him,
and that's why it stings so bad because I did know and love him..

*Kurt just said" Can you imagine having a 14 year old AND a Spencer!"
(that's what I needed, a good little chuckle!)

3 comments:

Christi said...

Hang in there Julie we are thinking of you!

Judi said...

I can't immagine! We love you guys tons! Thinking of you today! and always!!

Unknown said...

I hope your doing better! Hard to wrap our brain around God's plan sometimes.