cbotb

Friday, January 15, 2010

our weekend

On Friday we took Candice to the airport.....
I've been emotional and happy,
and happy and emotional this past week...
I have wanted to write the last few days but...
it seemed too over-whelming...


It was tender to see Caitlyn say good-bye,
especially since the two of them haven't seen eye to eye lately...
She will miss Candice
but.......
not for long, cuz she gets C.j.'s room and car!!!
.
.
.
It was good to talk to Candice this afternoon,
she talked a lot and I could tell that she has been enjoying
her time in Utah so far. Her only complaint is how cold it is there!
she's freezing!!!
and she was freaking out because she actually saw people wearing shorts,
of course, they were going to the gym to work out, but.....
I think she is just in a little bit of freezer shock!
I love family and I'm so grateful that Candice gets to be surrounded by them!
and of course, it always helps to have two cute girl cousins
to hang with!

I'm liken Candice's new hair-do!
.
Everyone has made Candice feel welcomed...
thank-you!!!
.
Tomorrow she has her first day of her new school...
Good Luck!

3 comments:

Erickson Fam said...

what a sweet moment with the girls hugging good bye. Being a sister is a special thing for sure!

Judi said...

hope she is doing well...the pictures good bye were so tender.

chrissy said...

that last picture of them hugging out their goodbyes brought tears to my eyes. i hope things are going well for her!