cbotb

Sunday, August 02, 2009

I love Sundays

I love the quiet and stillness of them,

I love that the rest of the world is quiet too,

(at least for a few hours in the morning before they start there hustle and bustle.)

I love that I can forget everything and just focus on my family.

family time is the best,

we love watching old home movies of the kids, they love watching themselves,
and laughing, and oh boy, there is lots to laugh about!
I loooove watching my kids when they were little,
it brings back such sweet memories...


What is your fun family favorite Sunday activity?

1 comment:

chrissy said...

naps.

seriously!

i mean, i love spending time with the kids, i love being lazy with ryan, but most of all i love naps. there's nothing like a nice, quiet, afternoon nap before the busy week starts again!