cbotb

Saturday, August 01, 2009

happy blogiversary ...

It's been one year already,

and looking back it's been a good year,
with 134 post we've tried to documented about our family,
and what we've been doing through out the year,
it's always fun to look back and reminise and see how we've grown,
and it's always fun for a good laugh!

so many journal worthy things that I've blogged about,

this is the best journal I've ever had!

so quick and easy and colorful and expressive and I love when you can tell a story through a photo and right at my fingertips and, and, and.....

Here's to another good year of blogging!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

I'm so glad you commented and I found you!! YAYAY we can keep in touch! I'll miss you and your girls.

chrissy said...

happy bloggiversary! i love being able to stay in touch this way!