cbotb

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

a nice day...

It's Official...
Early this morning, we were the first ones there...
she signed on the dotted line...
and smiled her prettiest smile for her first DRIVER'S LICENSE photo!
and then,


The sweet family that I have nannied for (for the past two years) had a new baby today,
and a surprise HOORAY,
it's a girl!!!!
a beautiful girl with lots of dark hair!
Hadley and Hunter welcomed Harleigh ...
(I have a hard time keeping my kids names correct....how am I going to do all those "H"!)







Dare I say that Sadie has brought a sweet spirit into our home...


Lynzie said "i love this dog so much, no, more than that, i love her more than love, there isn't a word to describe how much i love her, i'll have to make up a new word".....


a few days later she said " mom, i'm sadie-fied"!!!





1 comment:

Judi said...

i love the pics and you are as beautiful now as you were on your mission 20+ years ago!!! and your daughter looks just like you!!!