cbotb

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

our weekend treasure...







Bless Lynzie's
generous.fun.loving.wanting.to.give.a.good.home.to.
every.stuffed.animal.that.she.has.ever.seen
heart...
we needed a home for all her special friends
and so when I saw this cute red toy box at the second-hand store
I knew just what we could do...
so we painted to match her bedroom and I let her do the painting
and I helped
and she couldn't believe that we did strips, she thought it was the coolest thing ever!!!
and we had everyone do there hand prints, even cousin Lauren, and we left one side open so who ever comes to visit will get to leave there hand print too!
(now, if that doesn't make ya want to come visit...
I don't know what would!)



4 comments:

chrissy said...

Wow, that looks so cute! I love the colors of her room. Good job, ladies!

Jean said...

That is THEE Coolest thing ever!!!

I agree with Chrissy, "Good job, ladies!"

madison said...

what time are you free on friday everett and i will try to come over

Erickson Fam said...

that is SO cute! What talent!