cbotb

Tuesday, December 09, 2008






The ringer of the bells was fabulous !!!
Why is it that every time Kurt and I watch our children perform we get teary-eyed !
We are so proud of them...
I wish we could take all the credit for being such great parents, but, dang it we can't....
It's all them...
They are just really good kids with talents that they brought down with them from heaven !!! It's fun to watch them play and let the music touch our hearts...
It's amazing to see what they have accomplished in the lifes so far!
I have so much more life experience than them...
and I still haven't accomplished what they have!
It's going to be fun to watch them continue to grow and develope,
and one day be mother...
they will be amazing mothers !!!
and amazing women to society
and
that's just what this world needs!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy toledo! I got on my google reader and had 21 unread posts on the sugar bucket blog! Tell Caitlyn she looks lovely playing her violin...wish we could have been there to hear:) Your decor looks beautiful and sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. Have fun at your cookie exchange!
Love, K

Diane said...

Oh it would have been so cool to hear Caitlyn playing her violin and ringing the bells. She looks so beautiful playing her violin. Talent...wish I had some like Catie. Awesome