cbotb

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hmmmm...

I am grateful for my blog......really
I love that we can celebrate that WE are a family...
along with my family, The Harris'
and
The Davis'
I love when I turn the computor on ALL of us are there,
even Landon
I think that's what makes me happiest, having and being able to acknowlege him!
For the longest time, 12 years, no one knew how to deal with the situations or with my feelings and so they didn't!
I had to pretend to forget, for along time I tried...thinking if I forgot it wouldn't hurt so bad...
oh, the silly things we try to do!
Since blogging I have been able to enjoy others blogs, some have lost stillborn babies and they are able to acknowledge them in a healthy way, it has been healing for me to see that it's okay!
and so it's fun to be able to see ALL of us up on my family blog because that is what we are ...
A family.
One day we will be able to hang out with Landon and get to know him and I am sure he will bless Kurt and I's life just like each one of our children have.
(that sounds selfish, I hope he likes having Kurt and I for his parents!)
My heart is a little fuller at this time of year, that's why my thoughts are finding there way to my blog.
I am always so overwhelmed with gratitude as I can personally understand a little better of having to sacrifice and giving up someone that meant so much to me!
I think it has made me better in some ways and in some ways worse.
It has shaken me to the core, because I don't understand, but the magic word is
FAITH
and that's what this life is all about!
(I'm just a slow learner.)









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifully said:) I think blogs are wonderful and can be very validating. I'm glad it has helped you heal Julie. You are such an amazing example of a Mother to me and I want you to know that! I know Landon is especially greatful you are his parents! I will always be grateful to you that you went and helped Tiffany when she had Taylor and took such beautiful pictures of them. I know she is grateful to you as well. Love ya!

Aim said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I'm sure that Landon already knows you very well and is anxiously awaiting the day when you will really get to know him back. He has wonderful parents!

Erickson Fam said...

Wow, thank you for sharing your deep thoughts. You are a great mom and your sweet spirit in heaven is watching you and knows it too.

I'm glad this blog has brought you so much joy. It's been a lot of fun to read! We love you Julie!!!!!
Hugs and kisses XOXO

Tiffany Webber said...

Julie I didn't know you had a blog! I love that I can include Taylor on my blog too and see our WHOLE family there. I was so happy to see pictures of your sweet little Landon on here. And like Kristen said, I will ALWAYS be grateful to you and Kurt for all that you did for us. I'm sure Taylor and Landon are great friends in heaven! Love ya and miss being in your ward!!