cbotb

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yesterday I turned on the T.V. (which I rarely do) infact, I always hear my friends talking about there favorite shows and I think to myself....
"SELF".... watch more T.V. so your cool like all your friends,,, I feel so out of the loop sometimes"!!!
Anyway, I turned on the T.V. and lo and behold there was something on there that I never thought I'd see !
A situation about relationships, how a girls' parents could understand there daughters chosen lifestyle a little better BUT it was taken to such an extreme !!! So of course I flipped the channel and then not a few minutes later a comercial came on about a new movie that is just out in theaters.....and boy let me tell you, I'll be taking my family for that one tomorrow night for FHE!!!!!!!!!
Things were bad before but now "they" have taken them to a new level.(whoever "they" are)
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse......

I am grateful for a church that emphazies the importants of FAMILIES and gives guidance on how to best lead, grow, strenghten and love them !!!

I wasn't going to post a picture...but now I am because I love mine !
and because I am proud of them, it's amazing how tight my kids have to hold onto the 'iron rod' (1 Nephi 8) and the things they see when others let go and are lost in the fog, and when others who don't understand kind-of want to point and laugh......
hmmm didn't I read a story about that one time?
Anyway...here's to good times.




1 comment:

Jean said...

I am so thankful for our guidance and leadership.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
3Jn 1:4