cbotb

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

talents..........some people have them.........and some people.....

My talented amazing gifted sister Jenae, is painting this picture of Kurt and I for my birthday.
I am so excited !!!
It's such an honor for me to have and to hang something that my sister did, not to mention that she is really so amazingly talented with such great detail in her work!
I will post a before and after when it's done!
I've seen a picture of it half done and already it took my breath away!
It's funny how you can come from the same mom and dad, live in the same house, eat the same foods, go to the same schools, but one of you can paint and the other........NOTHING!
She was even talented enough to do some work on the
re-dedicated Kirkland Temple!
Thanks Jenae...

1 comment:

Jenae said...

Oh Julie,
reading your blog makes me want to start working on it again! It is stunning already. I will post an updated pic after I work on it a bit more.
Seriously, did you get my email about red rock admin privileges? I'll give them to you on the Sardoni blog too. The Sardoni blog will be fun, I just haven't had time to get it up and running yet.