cbotb

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Sisters...





They are the best of friends...

And the worst of enemies.....


I know this too shall pass.....BUT WHEN ?
As a parent, I am so tired of listening to the struggle between the jewelry, shoes, and lately it has been the front seat of the car!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?
I know it's a teenage phase thing, but I just can't wait for them to be best of friends, confidants, and realize what they have in each other !
When I remind them that they "choose each other to be sister" they roll their eyes and laugh there heads off and say things under there breath that I am glad I can't hear !
I guess that's what makes the sister bond so strong cuz after you go through the hard stuff you realize how sweet it is.........
maybe.....
one day.......
in a couple of years...............

1 comment:

julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.