cbotb

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Autumn tis the Season


I always feel like I am blogging..........
Which is crazy, you might think, when you look at my desolate blog....
The truth is I am always blogging and commenting on our Harris Family blog!
It's been fun, especially for me because I live so far away from my family and so it really helps me to stay connected and feel a little loved, modern technology is truly amazing......

My mom has been posting a lot of pictures of when we were little and when our kids were little babies, it's funny what you forget and it's funny what looking at an old photo will do to you.

Autumn is in the air and I love this season, this morning I actually had my windows open and it was wonderful.....
Another thing I love is General Conference !
Blog ya later.....





2 comments:

Liz said...

Jewels, I love your blog! You've always been so good at expressing your feelings and communicating. Reading through your entries I could totally feel you. You are an amazing mother, sister and friend.
Love Liz

LAUREN said...

Oh my gosh, Julie, this is first time I've seen your blog. It's so pretty, it really shows how beautiful your family is. Keep it up! I miss you guys. :)