cbotb

Thursday, November 07, 2013

family pictures 2013...

So,
the other day, we finally did family pictures before our first snow storm hit...
it's always stressful to get everyone together and trying to cloth everyone to kind-of match...
Our colors were grey, blue with a pop of orange,
I had every thing planned out and every single person except Spencer and I changed their clothes right before we were walking out the door, Candice almost didn't even make it....  it was chaos, as a mom, I wanted to lose it..... all my best laid plans gone....
 but,
I just put a smile on my face and just hoped that some how it would work out,
 I was just so thankful that we were actually all together just doing a family picture!
we had a great time, we got some great pictures of us just being us!
our cute photographer did a fabulous job.
 Thank-you!!!

Of course we tried the old pyramid thingy again!
and
still couldn't quite get it!

(2013)

              
                                                                                        (2011)                                       

I'll share more of our pictures later...
but
one thing that was weird to see was this!
.
.
.
just take a look at
 which one of my girls has change from a little girl to a teenager!
LYNZIE
not only has she started wearing mascara, and doing her hair, worrying about clothes, and boys,
you know, all the important stuff,
she's quite our little diva.... 
not to mention that she is now TALLER than both her older sister!
she's changed right before our eyes this past year!!!!
it's been quiet amazing!
(2012)

(2013)


these 3 sweeties have a fun and close relationships as sisters!


No comments: