cbotb

Friday, February 15, 2013

THE BEGINNING OF OUR YEAR...


well, well, well,
look who's back!

Life has been busy,
but
I was having some blog issues,
it's been hard not to document the happenings of our lives,
because I've wanted too so badly,
I hate not being able to write things down, cuz life changes quickly around here,
blogging and journaling and keeping track of it all makes me feel grounded,
I don't want to miss the big and little things
and there has been quite a few...

I'm just glad my blog troubles our behind us.

It's been snowing like crazy
and Candice is snow crazy, poor girl, she just wants some sunshine,
she just graduated last week with her Master Estitician
getting ready to take her state boards and is going to start job hunting,
somewhere where the sun shines...

Caitlyn is taking her state boards too. (finally!!!)
she been having a little bit of a lazy hiatus lately,
and
 taking full advantage of Candice's estitician services,
we all have! and it's been quite nice.


Spencer is doing good.
he says black when i say white,
and white when I say black!
it's making me crazy
 but
i guess that's his way of gaining his own opinion...
or something like that!

and little Lynzie, isn't so little anymore...
she is almost so close to being taller than Candice and Caitlyn,
she's going to be my tallest girl, I'm so proud,
Candice and Caitlyn are little pipsqeeks, I don't know why!

Kurt and I are just working...
at our jobs, at our green smoothie making, at parenting, at our relationship, at our church callings,
we just celebrated 

our 22nd anniversary!

The holidays were nice...
we celebrated and decorated
which included a little Harris family party...
we ate and laughed
 and made gingerbread houses,  it was amazing to see the creativity of the kids
and how they're personalities came through...
enjoying each other is what holidays are all about.
(We missed Dave & Kristen, but they were enjoying knee surgery and preparing to welcome baby Crew!)

We are just trying to survive this Utah weather,
it's weird!
we're not use to the cold, snowy, cloudy, inversion in the air,
it seems just like everyone else around here we've been sick a lot.
uggg!
A sunny state seems pretty good right now to us...

So,
just a few thoughts to get us caught up
and that's what'z been happening around here in a nutshell.



No comments: