cbotb

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

 we had a nice evening....
 the weather has been gorgeous here the last couple of weeks,
first, we went to Spencer's last concert for the year,
I really enjoyed it, sometimes those things are hard to sit through,
cuz the kids are just learning how to play there instruments,
(bless there little hearts)
but, 
tonight was nice, I love that Spencer plays percussion and I can't take my eyes off of him when he's playing, 
it's amazing to watch him play all the different instruments and I always love that he has a solo part,
 and
because I'm his mother, and this is my blog, isn't it an unwritten rule to brag about your kids on your blog,
 so,
 he's the only 7th grader in the 9th grade band!
also, his band was on Fox News earlier this week,
they were voted "the coolest school".....

then....
we went to Caitlyn new job and let's just say the service was great 
and 
she is the best ice cream scooper and mixer this side of the Mississippi!!!!!

It's fun watching my kids grow up.....

Candice is coming to town, I'm so excited to have her here!!!!
and
Lynzie is rocking volleyball!

so much to catch up on,
but again,
I'm just lovin' on my kids.

No comments: