cbotb

Saturday, January 07, 2012

We woke up this morning to snow....
(altho, these are all pictures from the last time it snowed)
snow is so beautiful,
and it's been snowing big beautiful snowflakes all morning
it's everywhere except the roads, so it's my kind-of snow...
the weather hasn't scared me yet this year,
probably because it's been the driest December in Utah history....
it's been a nice way to break us Texans in,
especially me cuz I'm not such a big accumulation snowdrift kinda girl.
but this year has been perfectly beautiful and just enough,
and i'm thankful for that!

the kids are still stunned and amazed by snow
and each time it falls its like Christmas morning all over again...

and this little one,
won't step on wet grass to go tinkle...
BUT
loves the snow!?!



Our Christmas week coming soon,
as soon as I finish downloading all my pictures.




No comments: