cbotb

Saturday, January 14, 2012

.did I tell ya about the time...


circa 2004

So,
a few weeks ago when we were walking around Temple Square looking at the lights,
we walked around the corner
and Spencer said "Look mom, remember when we took our picture by that statue,
let's take another one"!
I thought it was so cute that he remembered,
and that he wanted to have another sweet memory together...
but
it wasn't quite as precious this time around,
as Spencer was only 6 years old last time,
this time, not so much....
he's 13 years old and he's taller than me so he tried squatting down
and right when the flash went off he pulls a face,
and I couldn't help but laugh,
he's always doing things that catch me off guard, and making me giggle.
so yes,
we did make a memory,
just in a different way!!!


No comments: