cbotb

Sunday, December 04, 2011

i like my tree, i do, i do....

I was just about ready to "pat myself on the back"....

cuz i was liking my decorated tree this year,
(as opposed to other years)
and then,


boom........ 6 balls down!!!

but,
remember our "family word wall" in our old house,
well, I didn't have a wall to do with it again,
so,
I took the black words and spray-painted them white,
and put them up on my tree, it gives it a nice little "pop".
we bought some new ribbon at Tai Pan Trading Co. and decided to go with new colors of
red, lime green and white,
everything else was from last year,
with just a few simple changes.....
and wahla.......
i like my tree,
i do, i really do!



2 comments:

chrissy said...

Ha, I just did a post about my tree, too! Except your looks MUCH MUCH better than mine ;) I love it. One day my tree will look as pretty as yours!

Unknown said...

So clever! Way to repurpose. It looks great! Wish i was there to see it in person. :)