cbotb

Monday, November 28, 2011

The Giving of Thanks....

All of my family was able to come together for Thanksgiving this year,
(except Steve, Kurt, Candice, Caitlyn, Kyle and Tanner)
even still, it was nothing short of a miracle.
Having all those people together gets a little crazy sometimes...

but the food was good.
oh, the annual making of the "chop suey"

it was amazing to see the twins again....
no one could tell them apart,
and there mother dressed them the same just to mess with us!
they've grown just a tad bit in the last 3 years huh,
from 4 lbs to over 25....


I made "turkey bread baskets" they turned out pretty cute.
Thanksgiving 2011

thanks Kristen for all the pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! You stole my food, and I'm still hungry! ha ha...Dave teases me for taking pictures of my food but I just can't resist:)