cbotb

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

a very good day...

Liz gave me a fabulous birthday gift....
(she always does)
a bath to cook my bottled peaches or what ever i desire,
and a little magnetic stick thingy to get the lids out of the boiling water without burning your little fingers!!!

I love her!


that sight is pure beautiful!

they all "popped" and sealed.....success!
I love Liz
we had fun bottling peaches,
it was fun and relaxing to sit and peel, drink propel, watch a movie with the kids with a fire in the fireplace and snow on the ground, just a little snowstorm!
we had so much fun,
where going to do it again next week and bottle potatoes!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

email me :D

chrissy.bailey at hotmail.com

chrissy said...

Julie, are you doing hair anymore? Aimee and I are interested! Message me back :)