cbotb

Thursday, September 15, 2011

forty5.....9-14-2011



I have so much that I want to blog about, but, every time I sit down to do it, I don't know where to begin or even how to start.....
how do you begin to tell about the most crazy stressful transition across the country........ exactly!!!
so, I'll just start slow and work my way up...
but,
in the meantime, I can tell you about my forty5th that I didn't really want to celebrate but that we did anyway,
yesterday, all my new friends in the neighborhood threw me a birthday luncheon,
we ordered in Cafe' Rio and had a great get-to-gether,
have I mentioned we have landed in the nicest neighborhood this side of the Mississippi???
well, we really have,
we have hit the motherload of neighborhoods!
and I keep thinking
"I can't believe they are being so nice to the new girl"(me) it's kind-of one of those neighborhoods that you dream about but you don't think exist anymore,
especially after we were already blessed with a great neighborhood when we lived here 10 years ago, so yes, we have hit the jackpot twice!

tonight we went to Sundance and did the "Moon Ride"
(for a little birthday adventure,)
we rode the ski lift up the whole mountain and back down all huddled in blankets and watched the moon come up over the mountains,
IT.WAS.FUN.
something us Texans have never done before!

2 comments:

Jean said...

There are some perks to being in Utah!

Unknown said...

I am so happy you have a wonderful neighborhood!