cbotb

Monday, August 15, 2011

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!

boy, time flies when your blogging!

I've so enjoyed blogging these last 3 years,
it's been so nice to scrapbook our lives with pictures and our thoughts,
I'm so glad we have, cuz as I've looked back at some of our post in the last 3 years
there are some things I've forgotten already...
and
I've LOVED to see my kids grow and change right before my eyes!

speaking of change,
we are doing a lot of it around here!
we are packing up and moving, we will be in Utah this weekend,
and when i get there and settled, I'll document and scrapbook more of our lives then.

until then, love to ya all!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

happy blogiversary julie! i know i don't always comment, but i'm always reading :D i hope you all have a safe drive up here!

Judi said...

3 years...happy blogiversary! i will have to check and see when i did my first post. i like you love to go back and see the changes we have made, and the things we have done.
i hope to see you once you get to utah..were will you be living???