cbotb

Sunday, June 26, 2011

a post without pictures...

Today is Sunday....

it's crazy to think how in just a week everything can change,
last Sunday Kurt and I were in Utah,
we stayed in a hotel and when we woke up it was rainy and cold,
so cold that i stayed in my big black "Harris Siding" hoodie all day and I loved it,
and
it was Father's Day!
now,
we've had a crazy kind-of week....
but,
just about the time i start to get a little crazy,
i think of my niece, who had back surgery with rods and all,
and then 3 little fingers with a few tendon and nerve damage doesn't seem so bad!
tomorrow morning is Caitlyn's surgery.

Today was a nice Sabbath day,
we were invited to dinner with relatives that we didn't even know lived here...
gotta love genealogy!

Last night we went to the Jubilee,
i felt bad for Caitlyn who didn't get to participate after all the time she put into it,
but...

it's been a nice day.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Thinking about you and wishing you the best tommorrow. I tried to call earlier, but no one answered. About 3 minutes after I hung up a fellow with a Spanish accent called and said someone from my number had called his phone.
Know that you and the doctors will be in my prayers tonight.
Much love, comfort and take care so you will heal fast. Grandma Jean