cbotb

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Our Graduate Graduates...

Out of over 850 students graduating in the class of 2011....
there were 9 from our ward....
after i had a meltdown that morning in the bathroom while she was doing her hair,
I pleaded with her not to graduate, and she said "Mom it's a little too late"..........
so, then i started to plead with her not to go to college, and too just stay with us!!!
but, that girl has this crazy dream of leaving home, living on her own like an adult, and going to better herself with more knowledge and new friends!
whatever!

she graduated successfully!
my favorite parts of the evening;
hearing her name and watching her walk crossed the stage..
(and feeling the same butterflies that she did)

then they ask the parents to stand to be acknowledge in helping there graduates get to where they were.... I thought that was so sweet.
then they asked the grandparents to stand.....that's when I lost it, as i turned and watched Peggy stand, she was there when Cj was born and at ever other milestone in her life.
then,
they ask the great-grandparents to stand! WOW!!!
it was nice to have grandma and the great there!

oh, and it's so nice when little sisters boyfriends come for support too!!!
.

2 comments:

Lowry said...

It is amazing how fast it all happens, growing up and going off to college. fun pictures to see. Love ya all, Lowry

Unknown said...

WoW! I really cannot wrap my brain around the fact that Candice has graduated! She was just a young little girl when Dave and I were dating! How could this be? Wasn't that like last year? I guess not since Olivia is almost 10! Gosh I'm gettin old:)
CONGRATULATIONS Candice and may you have many wonderful life experiences to come!!!

P.S. Please email me your address so I can send a little something to Candice!