cbotb

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's been a rough 2 days, Caitlyn's been in a lot of pain,
and apparently,
I'm driving her nuts cuz I guess I'm asking too many questions....
like,
how are you feeling? or, what do you feel like eating? or, What can I do for you?
it's all the questions a mother is suppose to ask,
but.....
I'm just her mother, what do I know, right!?
it's just a good thing Dayton is here a lot cuz
when he's here, she's all smiles and pleasant and calm.
he's a good kid and has been a big help to her this last week.
I wish we could take him to Utah with us.

the grandma's left yesterday and Kurt left this morning,
and the house is quiet...
I'm glad the grandma's were able to go home, we gave them a run for there money the last couple of week, I've been grateful for them, but with everything that's gone on,
Peggy and I didn't get to buy our matching p.j.'s and watch a chick-flick....

we are still homeless....
and instead of leaving for Utah in a couple weeks as planned,
we'll be here a couple more weeks because Caitlyn has physical therapy,
which she starts tomorrow (ouch) and will last 6 weeks.

I'm not really freeking out about all this stuff,
like trying to move across the country, being homeless, Caitlyn's finger's,
I'm just taking it one day at a time,
and I have this funny feeling that everything is going to fall into place like it should when the time is right....

1 comment:

Jenae said...

Caitlyn! We are still thinking of and praying for you! Each day will be better than the previous one.
Love, Tom, Jenae, Kathryn & Kyle