cbotb

Sunday, January 16, 2011

#9101

It's been a busy week!
I'm finally able to wrap my mind around moving...kind-of.
and
doing everything I have to do between here and there,
but,
there has been a lot of sleepless nights for me, wow!
So many times my mind has traveled back to
(here I go again, getting weepy just thinking about it)
my mission,
after 18 months in Italy my mission was over and it was time to go home,
you feel stuck between a rock and a hard place,
excited to go home....but so sad to leave a place where you've grown to love!
that's how I'm feeling now,
I've loved Texas, but I love Utah too,
Utah is my home.
my family is there and my kids need family, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles
and growing up in a Mormon community, I did and I loved it!
We've lived here ten years, Lynzie was 5 months old when we arrived,
it's all she's known...
So...
here we go into a new chapter in our lives...

1 comment:

LAUREN said...

I'm gonna miss knowing your house is there to run away to!
Your latest family pics are adorable! Spencer has grown so much, he looks like so much fun. Tell him I miss him! Love you all.