cbotb

Friday, December 24, 2010

Luke 2:15
And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
Matthew 2:11
And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
(this got me thinking of what "gift" I could give the Savior when I see him again,
thats when my missionary memories came flooding back, and just wanting to be that much better as a parent,
remembering that there really is no greater gift than,
helping others come to known their Savior and to feel of His love!)
Luke 2:16
And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.
I opened my last gift of the baby Jesus this morning,
Isn't it the sweetest manger set, it really is, I wish you could see it up close,
all the expressions on there little faces are so sweet...
Thank you Amy and Shona for the true gift of Christmas.

I'm grateful for the birth of our Savior...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



.


2 comments:

Jean said...

That was as beautiful present.
A beautiful experience for you.
I've enjoyed reading your blog about it.

Lowry said...

loved seeing all of the pictures of your chrismas partying. Glad when you post. Keep doing it. Love all of ya, Lowry