cbotb

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Our Sunday...


Just sitting here eating a big bowl of Utah peaches
(thanks mom and dad)
and reflecting upon our day today,
it was a beautiful day in every way...
Kurt got in last night,
and it's so nice to have him home,
let me repeat that....
IT'S SO NICE TO HAVE HIM HOME!
the weather has been beautiful the last couple days,
we went to church,
it was nice to hear Kurt bare his testimony,
and to feel our Savior's Love that is extended to us through the Gospel,
and then the highlight of our day was
listening to and watching as Spencer received the Aaronic Priesthood by Kurt,
it was so beautiful and so nice to be together as a family and to feel of that Spirit.
I love my family.
Spencer being ordained as a Deacon today
has made me see the Priesthood in such a different way,
being a mother to a 12 year old son receiving the Priesthood is different than I expected,
it has touched a deeper cord with me,
one that I wasn't expecting, it's been a neat experience for our whole family,
one that we've needed.
I am proud of Spencer and his new responsibilities that he is taking on.
I feel like he is ready.
He's a good son.

1 comment:

Jamie Rogers said...

Congrats to sweet, adorable Spencer.So blessed to have 2 worthy priesthood holders in your home. I love and miss you Davis Fam!!