cbotb

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

home again, home again, jiggity, jig....


It's been nice to be home and even nicer to be home with my family instead of working,
....wow....
what a difference that has made, I'm feeling better than I have in a loooong time....
altho,
Kurt and Caitlyn jumped right back on the road to Virginia for a family reunion on Kurt's side.
I'm always glad for Kurt and even Caitlyn (since that is her birthplace too) to get the chance to get back home,
and he always seems to make it back to VA just in the nick of time for his birthday!
IMagInE ThAt!!!
which was on the 31st...
so, we'll just celebrate when he returns,

but....

in the mean time,
here's just a little nibble on your ear
until I see you again! wink, wink.

I wanted to go to Virginia with them, but Cj wanted to stay and work, and I wasn't ready to leave her again,
which I'm glad I didn't cuz we've been having a little bit o' fun here together and it's worked out better!
Caitlyn said something the other day, that she had only slept in her bed 5 times this summer, and it's true, this has been a different summer,
infact, we've only been down the "lazy river" once and that was the day they opened!!!
Speaking of, I'm in denial that the summer is coming to a close and that (you know what) is going to start in a short 2 and 1/2 weeks.....last night I about cried as I noticed it got dark at 8:50 instead of 9:30ish....

I love summers and the freedom of just being in the moment...

1 comment:

Lowry said...

It fun to read about all the fun things this summer brought you. All the fun thing will keep happening to so keep having fun, all of you. Love ya all and enjoyed your visit out here this summer. Lowry.