cbotb

Monday, August 23, 2010

first day of school......first day of school....

We're ready to learn to get some knowledge!
(Finding Nemo)


Senior.......Junior.......6th grade.......4th grade......

Oh ya, and just so I remember....
Spencer is now too 'cool' to wave to me, or even look my way,
or acknowledge me in anyway!
I hate when that happens....
at least Lynzie still loves me,
(at least for a few more years!)
.
.
.
.
Poor Sadie,
it was the hardest on her today....
she wanted to go too,
she was sad that all her 'besties' left her this morning,
she followed me around all day like a little lost puppy!!!
get it.......little lost puppy!








We'll have to sign her up for some
doggie daycare
or
little canine craft classes
or
something!!!
j/k.



1 comment:

Lowry said...

Enjoyed the pictures, and fun to hear about school getting started. Can believe how fast all the grandkids at getting so old and so big. Love ya all, Lowry