cbotb

Sunday, June 20, 2010

This is what our D@d's D@y 2010 looked like...

We sure had a nice day today....
(it's so nice to have Candice back in the mug shot with us again....)

The kids love having Kurt as there dad, he's a great one, which I am so grateful for, especially with C and C right now, I try, but.........
it was fun to honor him today!

I am so grateful for my earthly father,
he's such a great man in every way, I admire his unconditional outlook on life, even his name is cool....(Lowry)
Kurt's father pasted away a few years ago, but on days like this, you can't help but reflect on life's lessons that you learned from them...

We're getting ready to hit the road, we're all excited to see all our family and to ride in the big rig, it's going to be quite the adventure...

No comments: