cbotb

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The summer has hit hard and fast.....
we haven't even had time to enjoy the long lazy dog days of summer yet,
before we are off and running...

Kurt took Spencer with him out on the road,
they left Saturday and won't be back until next Friday,
they drove past Mt. Rushmore today,
and Spencer though that was "pretty dang cool"
then they'll deliver in Arizona some time later in the week,
what a fun childhood memory to be able to go to work with your dad all week and have all that one-on-one attention!

Caitlyn goes to girls camp tomorrow,
she is a YCL this year,
I really miss not going,
but
I will get the chance to go up on Friday,
Caitlyn will be surprised!!!

Candice is keeping busy with work and friends,
she went to graduation today up at The Coliseum to see a lot of her friends walk the stage,
I can't believe she will be walking next year,
boy, this year is going to fly by...
it's good to have her home.

Lynzie is just happy to be out of school,
and happier than happy to get to sleep in mom's bed this week while dad is gone!
and she even gets to go to work with me!

speaking of,
This is my last week of work....

It seems like a lot of changes and things happening,
I have a lot of things floating around in my head,
things to do and things I should do....
the list never ends.
and then again,
we get through this week,
and
next week we're off to Utah,
I can't wrap my brain around packing yet...

did I mention I have my 25th class reunion!! weird, I know!

I looking forward to spending the 4th of July in Utah,
love that time of year.

and amazingly enough something about Utah makes my head stop spinning,
at least for a little while!

No comments: