cbotb

Thursday, May 13, 2010

We're going green...








We had to sell our Mercedes and the white truck to make a down payment.....



on this little beauty!!!

Kurt called about 6:30 pm and said,
"Tell the kids to come out!"
and of course, all the kids went flying out the door
and there she was,
a big beautiful green truck!





Lynzie loves that the two front seats are bouncy,
Spencer loves e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.,
Sadie is still a little unsure,
Caitlyn loves that it's green,
Kurt is ecstatic,
he loves that it's so roomy, with a bed, table, fridge and t.v.,
and he loves that it's an automatic,
and I.....
well,,, I'm just tickled pink
(or even green)
that my husband has a job!!!
It's been a long six months
and altho we have been so blessed, for which I'm so grateful,
I'm just happy for Kurt,
this is a dream in the making for him,
he has dreamt of his own trucking business for 20 years!
Congratulations Kurt!!!
and welcome to

~DAVIS TRUCKING~


last night, we had over 10 people in the truck going for a joy ride,
it was so fun to watch the little kids screaming with excitement,
I guess it's not everyday you get to ride in a big rig...

woot, woot,
now I can official say;
(in my redneck voice)
"my husbands a truuucker"!!!














No comments: