cbotb

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trekkies



(Don't get me wrong, It's 3 something in the morning, and I'm awake listening to the rain, and thinking about my litttle pioneer girl, she's probably doing the same thing, lying awake in her tent, listening to the rain too!
It's humbling even more so to think of our pioneer ancestors who crossed the plain,
I have many ancestors who did so,
I'm grateful for what they did, and I'm grateful Caitlyn gets to gain a better understanding and testimony at such a young age, so many of them were her same age, and although Caitlyn is enduring cold and wet rain, our pioneers had to endure so much more, for such a longer period of time, don't get me wrong,
as humbling as it is for Caitlyn to have this pioneer experience,
I'm still worried about her,
and look forward just that much more for her safe return home tomorrow afternoon!)


No comments: