cbotb

Thursday, February 04, 2010

look at me...

(today I choose 15 folder, 15th picture)
One Sunday afternoon, after church, we went to Grapevine Lake park
to enjoyed the humid sticky Texas weather,
I was trying to take pictures of the girls,
but Spencer kept jumping in the picture at the last minute,
little brothers are obnoxious sometimes,
speaking of Spencer, he is so funny, I love that kid,
and I love his sense of humor.....
back in the day, when he was little, before we blogged,
I keep a little notebook/journal of the funny things he would do and say,
even when I go back and read them now, they make me laugh!
just yesterday he said, after he ripped a big one,
"my farts don't stink anymore, that's sad"....
only a boy would say that!
and because I only have one boy,
his thought process always throws me off guard!
I love how boys are wired differently
and how they see the world at a different angle than girls.
then dad decided to join in.....
Finally...... we were successful!
a picture with no boys!
I love my family

No comments: