cbotb

Friday, January 01, 2010

twenty-ten

Happy New Year!
I can't believe it's a New Year,
a new decade....
I like the turning of the calenders,
it causes everyone to reflect and want to start anew,
with a fresh scents of being,
of letting go of the old and striving for something better,
and to better yourself,
so that others around you will benefit from your strivings...
I like change, it cleanses my soul....
I like looking back at goals that have been accomplished
and goals that need to be goals again!
.
2009 was a good year
even the past 8 weeks of the lay-off
we've felt blessed.....
for which I'm so grateful,
it's always from where you might
least expect it,
Christians friends from a different faith
helped make our Christmas brighter this year,
I love how the Lord works in mysterious ways...
.
I have a good feeling about this New Year...
change is already taking place,
starting with Candice,
more on that to come cuz that's a post of it own!
.
I've been thinking about what my "new" word for this year should be...
last year the word was 'calm'....
I need to find a word that describes how I'm feeling,
and how I want this year to take shape,
and right now I'm feeling alot...
I know the word will come to me, it feels like its right on the tip of my tongue,
I just want it to be a magical word!
and a magical New Year....
.


No comments: